Gnaw Straws - 3 Pack
- Buy 3 for $12.99 each and save 13%
Why We Love It
Flexible and Chewy Straw
Straws you can gnaw! Reusable straws for kids (and adults) with oral motor and oral sensory challenges. Use the soft and flexible straws for drinking, blowing, sipping, biting or fidgeting. A straw that's a sensory chew is a discreet way to enjoy oral motor stimulation and help strengthen mouth muscles. Plus, the straws double as fidgets. Tie into knots or twist them to build gross and fine motor skills. Non-returnable.
- Encourages tactile and oral motor exploration
- Supports challenges of ADHD, sensory processing disorder and autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
- Practice blowing cotton balls across a table through the straw. Race with friends!
- Blow bubbles through the straw.
- Tie around zippers, belt loops or backpacks to keep a fidget nearby.
- Includes 3 straws
- 9"L x 6mm Diameter
- Weighs 0.6 oz. total
- Made of food-grade silicone
- Designed without BPA, phthalates and latex
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Dishwasher safe. Top rack only.
- Colors: Teal, blue and purple
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.