Grab It Balls - Set of 2
Why We Love It
Spiky Fidget Balls
An early learning and sensory integration tool even young kids can enjoy! Our palm-sized gripper balls feature peg-like protrusions to encourage grasping and tactile exploration. Use for oral motor activities, during sensory integration therapy or as a fidget tool in the classroom to encourage focus. Non-returnable.
- Encourages sensory integration and tactile exploration
- Supports kids with ADHD, sensory processing disorder and autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 6 months+
Ideas for Use
- Add to a sensory box or grab bag at school or home
- Practice playing catch with these
- These bumpy balls are great for oral motor exploration and chewing
- Includes two Grab It Balls
- Ball: 2.3" circumference. Pegs: 0.8"L x 0.5" Diameter
- Weighs 1.7 oz. each
- Made of PVC
- Designed without BPA and phthalates
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Orange and purple
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.