Hand Eye Coordination Scarves Set
Toss and Cross Fun!
Toss and catch a rainbow of colorful scarves. It’s a great tool when teaching kids to cross the midline (an imaginary line down the center of the body). Crossing midline is a crucial developmental milestone for reading, writing, motor activities and self care. Kids can toss with the right hand and catch with the left, toss with the left hand and catch with the right.
- Teaches hand eye coordination and supports cognitive development
- Encourages sequencing, sensory integration and motor planning
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 18 months+
Ideas for Use
- Toss with one hand and catch with the other hand
- Can you toss a scarf, clap your hands and then catch the scarf?
- Use as an icebreaker or during movement breaks
- Includes twelve scarves, two of each color
- 12” square
- Weighs 3 oz. total
- 100% polyester
- Hand wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Yellow, orange, red, pink, blue and green
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.