Handy Herbert Handwriting Glove
Why We Love It
Glove to Encourage Tripod Grasp
Practicing the perfect tripod pencil grasp is easy with Handy Herbert Handwriting Glove. No need to remind kids to hold their pencil properly - just pull on Handy Herbert, and only the child's thumb, pointer, and tall finger will poke through the holes. Unlike silicon pencil grips, all other fingers are comfortably pulled back inside the adorable glove, so kids naturally develop a correct grasp. This ambidextrous glove can be used on both the right or left hand.
- Can be worn when writing with any pen, pencil, or even a crayon
- Supports kids with fine motor skill difficulties
- Made by Fun and Function
- Ages 4-10
- Encourage use during handwriting practice at home or in the classroom
- Use the attached springy coils as a fidget for restless fingers
- Wear when practicing your writing on a dry-erase board
- 7.5"L x 3"W
- Weighs 0.5 oz.
- Glove made of 80% polyester 20% cotton. Coils, ears and eyes made of 100% polyester
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Blue with red and yellow features
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.