Heavy Sleeper Weighted Sleeping Bag
Calming Deep Pressure for More Restful Sleep
Have a hard time getting or staying asleep? With evenly distributed weights providing calming deep pressure, this sleeping bag is perfect for restless or uneasy sleepers. Weighted products provide a soothing “hug” and stimulate touch receptors, helping to encourage deeper sleep with less tossing and turning. With just the right amount of weight and breathable mesh fabric for comfort, kids can ease into sleep at home or at sleepovers.
- Provides grounding proprioceptive input and deep pressure during sleep
- Supports restless sleepers and children with ADHD, sensory integration disorder or autism
- Weights enclosed in each square section for even distribution and no bunching
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 5+
Ideas for Use
- Use as a sleeping bag or unzip all the way to use as a classic weighted blanket. Note: When unzipped, one side is weighted and the other side is not.
- Take to a friend’s house for a sleepover or use while traveling.
- Fold up and use as a weighted lap pad.
- Deep Sea Graphics (WR4257): 60"L x 45" W. Weighs 8 lbs.
- Solid Sea Blue (WR4333): 72"L x 45"W. Weighs 13 lbs.
- 100% polyester mesh and fleece fabrics and 100% polyester plastic zipper
- Weighted with PVC pellets.
- Machine wash cold. Air dry.
- Colors: Blue, red
- Weights should be carefully and gradually adjusted for each person's needs (5% of total body weight is a common standard). The total should never exceed 10-15% of total body weight.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.