Hug Sleeping Bag™
Why We Love It
Snuggle up With Calming Pressure and Sensory Input
It’s like a big, stretchy body sock! Crawl, sleep or snuggle inside for a relaxing combination of stretch and pressure. Made from smooth and lightweight fabric with a touch of spandex to provide resistance, which encourages movement and heavy work. Provides calming pressure as kids stretch, pull and roll over with plenty of space to move around. It’s more breathable than a weighted blanket or sleeping bag, so kids stay cool while they sleep.
- Offers comforting feeling of extra pressure and stretchiness while sleeping
- Supports kids with sensory processing disorder, ADHD and autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
- Snuggle in for a calming sensory break
- Use as soothing stretchy blanket
- Take along for a snug and cozy feeling while traveling on a plane or in the car
61"L x 29"W
Weighs 1.65 lbs.
- Made of 93% polyester and 7% spandex
- Hand wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Dark and light blue
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.