For Sensory Play and Gross Motor Skill Development
Put your best foot forward! Roll out this flexible mat covered with colorful footprints and let the fun and sensory exploration begin. Each color of footprints offers a different texture (smooth, bumpy and fuzzy). Stand on different colors and wiggle your feet. What does it feel like underneath? Try hopping from one color to another. See if you can balance on one foot. Use the Jumper Mat to incorporate movement into learning at school, in the clinic or at home. Use with adult supervision.
- Supports active, movement-based learning
- Use to practice color recognition, learning patterns and following instructions
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 4+
Use with our Jumper Cards for prompts and activities. (Sold separately, see accessories.)
Ideas for Use
- Call out a color. Find the feet of the same color and stand on them.
- Call out a color combination and jump to corresponding footprints (Example: yellow, red, green, green, red, green, yellow).
- Give kids a ruler and have them measure each set of footprints. Are they all the same size?
- 79"L x 55"W
- Polyurethane blue base with 100% polyester blue non-slip backing; 100% polyester yellow/red feet and polyurethane green feet.
- Surface wash. Air dry.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.