Large Silicone Sensory Brush
Why We Love It
Tactile Sensory Brush
Rub the brush firmly against your skin, or let it tickle the back of your hand. Our palm-sized Silicone Sensory Brush features soft bristles on one side and smooth tactile bumps on the other. Perfect tool for a daily brushing protocol and soothing sensory input.
- Supports sensory seekers and engages under responders
- Helps kids with sensory integration disorder, autism or ADHD
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
- Brush palm and fingertips to warm up your hands before writing
- Use during circle time as a fidget or to brush arms and legs
- Brush after bath time for calming input before bed
- 5"L x 2.5"W x 1.25"H
- 3.8 oz.
- Made of silicone
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Color: Teal
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.