Lean-N-Learn Wedge Cushion
Get notified when this product is back in stock!
Why We Love It
Wedge Cushion For Chair
Wiggle while you work! Our wedge cushion gently tilts the hips, pelvis and spine forward to place kids in a more active seating position to allow for wiggling which increases focus. The wedge also improves seating posture so that kids are ready to learn and focus for longer periods of time. Two-sided design offers smooth surface on one side and tactile bumps on the other for sensory input when needed. Convenient carry handle for easy portability.
- Encourages active seating posture
- Supports children with sensory integration disorder, gross motor delays and ADHD
- Made by Fun and Function
To inflate, remove plug. Inflate only to the intended height listed in the details. Replace plug when the ball or cushion is properly inflated. To keep this product fully inflated, you may need to add air every few weeks. Inflates with pump (sold separately). The Double Action High Volume Hand Pump also provides heavy work and can be used to manually inflate. To inflate and deflate several items quickly, we recommend the Magic Air Electric Inflator/Deflator, which plugs into a standard outlet.
Ideas for Use
- Sit on the cushion during circle time, seatwork or mealtime to encourage quiet movement
- Inflate to the max to create a sloped surface that challenges balance and supports wiggly learners by encouraging movement. Deflate for a firmer, steadier seat
- Use during test-taking and homework time to sharpen focus
- Small: 10"L x 10"W. Wedge: 0.4"H to 2.75"H. Weighs: 1.54 lbs. Color: Green. Ages 4-10
- Large: 13"L x 13"W. Wedge: 0.2" to 2.33"H. Weighs: 2.53 lbs. Color: Blue. Ages 8-14
- Holds up to 330 lbs.
- Made of PVC
- Designed without BPA, latex and phthalates
- Surface wash. Air dry.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.