LimeLite™ LED Ball
Get notified when this product is back in stock!
Why We Love It
LED Light Up Ball
Kids of all abilities love the warm glow and soothing effect of our colorful LED Ball. The ball emits a soft glow, with the option to automatically cycle through 17 colors in flash mode and 7 colors in fade or smooth mode. (Strobe is only in white mode). Hold the ball and watch the changing colors to work on self-regulation, visual attention, color recognition and to encourage engagement. The LED lights do not generate heat, so the ball is safe to touch. Place in your sensory room or therapy room to encourage calm and focus, and in your child’s bedroom to ease the transition to bed.
- Provides Calming or Alerting Visual Stimulation
- Calming and engaging for sensory seekers, under responders and avoiders
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 5+
Ideas for Use
- Decorate your room with this interesting and calming room decor
- Experiment with different modes and see which feel calming and which feel energizing
- Focus on the changing colors to practice mindfulness
Rechargeable battery lasts for eight to twelve hours. Use the included remote to cycle through different modes. Flash mode: 17 continuous colors. Strobe: white. Fade: 7 colors. Smooth: 7 colors flow from one to the next on the spectrum. Use the remote to control speed, and adjust brightness when in static mode. 5 year warranty for the shell and 1 year warranty for the LED system.
- Includes LED ball, AC adapter and remote with lithium batteries installed
- 8" ball weighs 2.2 lbs.
- 12" ball weighs 3.3 lbs.
- Ball: Made of polyethylene plastic. Remote and AC adapter made of polycarbonate
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Color: White
Not for children under 5 years.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.