LimeLite™ LED Cube
Get notified when this product is back in stock!
Why We Love It
LED Light Up Cube
The LED Cube emits a soft glow, with the option to automatically cycle through 17 colors in flash mode, and 7 colors in strobe, fade or smooth mode. Kids gravitate towards this tool for self-regulation. Work on visual attention and color recognition skills as kids watch the colors slowly change. Teach cause and effect by allowing the kids to choose different modes on the remote control. LED lights do not generate heat, so the cube is safe to touch. Kids can even sit on the 14" cube! Set a calming mood in your sensory room, therapy room or child’s bedroom.
- Provides visual stimulation for sensory seekers and under responders
- Calming effect for individuals with autism, sensory processing disorder or anxiety
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 5+
Ideas for Use
- Decorate your bedroom or therapy room with this beautiful and calming accessory
- Place clear objects like Magna-Tiles (sold separately) on top of the cube for added visual interest
- Focus on the changing colors to practice mindfulness
Rechargeable battery lasts for eight to twelve hours. Use the included remote to cycle through different modes. Flash mode: 17 continuous colors. Strobe: white. Fade: 7 colors. Smooth: 7 colors flow from one to the next on the spectrum. Use the remote to control speed, and adjust brightness when in static mode. 5 year warranty for the shell and 1 year warranty for the LED system.
Not for children under 5 years.
- Includes LED Cube, AC adapter and remote with lithium batteries installed
- 4" Mini-LED: 4"L x 4"W x 4"D. Weighs 8.5 oz.
- 8" cube: 8"L x 8"W x 8"D. Weighs 2.6 lbs.
- 14" cube: 14"L x 14"W x 14"D. Weighs 6.6 lbs. Holds up to 250 lbs. for sitting on. Not recommended to stand on.
- Cube: Made of polyethylene plastic. Remote and AC adapter: Made of polycarbonate
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Color: White
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.