LimeLite™ LED Cube
Get notified when this product is back in stock!
Why We Love It
A Colored Cube That Soothes
Set a calming mood in your sensory room, therapy room or child’s bedroom. The LED Cube emits a soft glow, with the option to automatically cycle through 17 colors in flash, strobe, fade or smooth mode. Kids gravitate towards this tool for self-regulation. As kids watch the colors change, they develop visual attention and color recognition skills too. Encourage children to pick up and hold the cube to foster interaction with their environment. LED lights do not generate heat, so the cube is safe to touch. Kids can even sit on the 8" and 14" cube! A versatile tool, the LED Cube is IP65 waterproof, portable and suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
- Provides visual stimulation for sensory seekers and under responders
- Calming effect for individuals with autism, sensory processing disorder or anxiety
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 5+
Rechargeable battery lasts for eight to twelve hours. Use the included remote to cycle through different modes. Flash mode: 16 continuous colors. Strobe: white. Fade: 7 colors. Smooth: 7 colors flow from one to the next on the spectrum. Use the remote to control speed, and adjust brightness when in static mode. 5 year warranty for the shell and 1 year warranty for the LED system.
Ideas for Use
- Modern accessory adds to cool room decor
- Place translucent objects, such as magnetic tiles, on top of the cube for added visual interest
- Focus on the changing colors to practice mindfulness
- Includes LED Cube, AC adapter and remote with lithium batteries installed
- Mini-LED: 4"L x 4"W x 4"D. Weighs 8.5 oz.
- 8" cube: 8"L x 8"W x 8"D. Weighs 2.6 lbs. Holds up to 100 lbs. for sitting.
- 14" cube: 14"L x 14"W x 14"D. Weighs 6.6 lbs. Holds up to 250 lbs. for sitting and 190 lbs. for standing
- Cube: Made of polyethylene plastic cube. Remote and AC adapter: Made of polycarbonate
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Color: White
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.