LimeLite™ LED Sand Table
Get notified when this product is back in stock!
Why We Love It
Light Up Sand Table
Dynamic sensory therapy -- in a sand table! Place sand, pebblets or any of our small gel products (sold separately) in the LimeLite LED Sand Table, and use the remote to select the special effects or automatically cycle through 17 colors. The soft glow of the changing colors is soothing in smooth and fade mode and alerting in flash or strobe mode. Gazing at the lights helps develop visual attention and color recognition skills. LED lights do not generate heat, so the table remains cool to the touch.
- Supports sensory integration by providing visual, tactile and fine motor stimulation
- Calming and engaging for sensory seekers, under responders and avoiders
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
- Add extra visual stimulation to sensory play
- For multisensory learning, place Sensory Gel ABCs (sold separately) on the Sand Table
- Place in a calming corner of the classroom
Rechargeable battery lasts for eight to twelve hours. Use the included remote to cycle through different modes. Flash mode: 17 continuous colors. Strobe: white. Fade: 7 colors. Smooth: 7 colors flow from one to the next on the spectrum. Use the remote to control speed, and adjust brightness when in static mode. 5 year warranty for the shell and 1 year warranty for the LED system.
- Includes LED Sand Table, AC adapter and remote with lithium batteries installed
- Mini LED Sand Table: 12"L x 12"W x 12"H. Weighs 5.5 lbs.
- LED Sand Table: 18"L x 18"W x 18"H. Weighs 10.6 lbs.
- Polyethylene plastic table. Polycarbonate remote and AC adapter. Lithium battery
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Color: White
Not for children under 3 years.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.