Mesh Therapy Swing
Why We Love It
Sensory Net Swing
Ultra-light and ultra-durable, this mesh swing is designed for both active swinging or gentle rocking -- and endless sensory fun! Sit up straight or lie down to explore different movement patterns for varied vestibular input. Breathable mesh lets you swing in cool comfort. Easily portable for traveling therapists and on-the-go families.
- Develops core strength, balance and motor skills
- Supports kids with low muscle tone, autism, sensory processing disorder and hyperactivity
- Made by Fun and Function
- Ages 3-Adult
Ideas for Use
- Get lost in a book while you cozy up on the swing
- Alternate between gentle and active swinging
- Wrap yourself in the mesh. Pretend you're a caterpillar getting ready to become a butterfly!
- Two-point suspension.
- We recommend minimum 5' 3"L suspension. If using any additional hardware to hang your swing, be sure to account for its height. This swing is suitable for use in a standard doorway. For doorway bar installations that do not permit a 6-foot clearance, only 2-point suspension products can be used.
- For two point or doorway suspensions: To hang, you will need an eyebolt or hook for each suspension point. Each eyebolt or hook must be appropriate for the intended use and professionally installed in a beam in your ceiling. You may also use a professionally installed suspension kit, a swing frame with adequate clearance, or a doorway bar. If suspension is greater than 5' 3"L, you will need Height Adjustable Swing Chain Hardware or two Swing Therapy Ropes with Eye Splice and two Height Adjusters for Swings.
- Each suspension point requires a carabiner.
- All additional hardware sold separately.
- Overall: 60"L x 45"W
- Weighs 1.14 lbs.
- Holds up to 220 lbs
- Mesh and rope: 100% polyester mesh and rope
O-rings: galvanized steel
- Hand wash cold gentle. Hang dry.
- Colors: Blue mesh and green rope (color of rope may vary)
Not for children under 3 years.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.