Small, Discreet Fidget Balls
Rollease are smooth pocket-sized fidget balls. Keep a ball in your pocket or desk at school. When you're feeling anxious or fidgety, roll it between your fingers, across your palm and along your arm and enjoy a soothing massage. Manipulating them also helps to build hand strength and fine motor skills. Pack in your backpack or purse for easy access to a calming fidget activity.
- Practice fine motor work, or fidget to calm down and focus
- Supports challenges of ADHD, sensory processing disorder and autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 4 - Adult
Ideas for Use
- Practice learning how to juggle to build coordination and motor skills.
- Play a time challenge game. One player gives verbal directions on which color combo to pick up. Switch roles. Whoever has the fastest time with correct pick-ups wins.
- Place all three balls in a container or bag. Try to pick up all three at once.
- Includes 3 mini fidget balls
- 1” Diameter with 3” circumference
- 1.2 oz. total weight
- ABS plastic
- Blue/Red, Red/Orange, Orange/Blue
- Surface wash. Air dry.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.