Small, Discreet Fidget Balls
Rollease are smooth pocket-sized fidget balls. Keep a ball in your pocket or desk at school. When you're feeling anxious or fidgety, roll it between your fingers, across your palm and along your arm and enjoy a soothing massage. Manipulating them also helps to build hand strength and fine motor skills. Pack in your backpack or purse for easy access to a calming fidget activity. Use with adult supervision.
- Practice fine motor work, or fidget to calm down and focus
- Supports challenges of ADHD, sensory processing disorder and autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 4 - Adult
Ideas for Use
- Practice learning how to juggle to build coordination and motor skills.
- Play a time challenge game. One player gives verbal directions on which color combo to pick up. Switch roles. Whoever has the fastest time with correct pick-ups wins.
- Place all three balls in a container or bag. Try to pick up all three at once.
- Includes 3 mini fidget balls
- 1” Diameter with 3” circumference
- 1.2 oz. total weight
- ABS plastic
- Blue/Red, Red/Orange, Orange/Blue
- Surface wash. Air dry.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.