Mushy Smushy Bean Bag Chairs
Get notified when this product is back in stock!
Why We Love It
Bean Bag Seat Cushions
Once you sit on Mushy Smushy, you may never want a regular bean bag again! Super light and portable, these bean bag cushions for kids support the back and hips for comfortable seating. Small pellet-filled stuffing appeals to kids who need to wiggle and to all who crave tactile stimulation as they have an irresistable texture. Toss for heavy work. Catch and throw to strengthen bilateral coordination. Three sizes to satisfy different needs.
- Versatile seating solution with multiple uses
- Ideal for kids with low muscle tone and sensitivity to hard surfaces
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 2+
Ideas for Use
- Snuggle in to this squishy seat while reading or relaxing at home
- Place in your lap during circle time for gentle weight and manipulate the pellets inside the cushion for quiet tactile input
- Place in a classroom calming corner as a soft comfortable cushion
Mini Mushy Smushy
- 13" Diameter x 4"H
- Weighs 8 oz.
- Holds up to 150 lbs
- Color: Green
- 18" Diameter x 14"H
- Weighs 1.4 lbs
- Holds up to 150 lbs
- Color: Blue
Mega Mushy Smushy
- 24" Diameter x 24"H
- Weighs 1.9 lbs
- Holds up to 220 lbs
- Color: Orange
- Made of 80% polyester 20% spandex. Filled with polystyrene pellets in a 80% polyester 20% cotton lining
- Surface wash. Air dry.
Children can suffocate in the filling inside this chair. Do not open this chair for any reason. If this chair is damaged or opened, throw away the chair and its filling immediately where children cannot get it. Do not puncture. Do not use for sleep.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.