Noise Reduction Baby Headphones
Why We Love It
Noise Canceling Earmuffs
Hush, little baby . . . . Snug and comfy, our Noise Reduction Headphones fit even the youngest kids. Cushioned headphones fit right over your baby's ears and a stretchy band keeps the headphones in place. Swap out the colorful headband for a fresh look! Keep your child settled and content whatever your surroundings. Compact design fits right into a diaper bag or tote and are super-light and comfortable for your baby. SNR: 25 dB (H: 31 dB, M: 22 dB and L: 15 dB). Check out headphones for kids and teens>
- Helps reduce startling or distracting auditory input
- Supports kids with auditory defensiveness, hyperacusis and sensory integration disorder
- Made by Fun and Function
- Ages 0-5
- Getting ready for takeoff? Don't forget to protect baby's delicate ears with these adorable headphones
- Going to a wedding? Don't forget to bring along these feather-light and super comfortable headphones to prevent noise-induced hearing loss in your little one
- Baby waking often? Use Noise Reduction Headphones to help baby sleep better at night and during nap time
- Includes one pair of headphones with two interchangeable headbands
- Folded: 3.3"H x 2.6"W. Headband: 20"L x 1.6"W
- Weighs 3.8 oz.
- Headphones: Made of ABS plastic with PVC leather over polyurethane foam filler. Headbands: Made of nylon and rubber
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: White headphones, rainbow headband, and red and white geometric headband
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.