On-Site Training and Consulting
Currently Unavailable Due to Social Distancing Requirements
How can you prevent disruptive classroom behavior? Create an inclusive learning environment? Boost test results?
Learn proven strategies with hands-on training by our renowned pediatric therapists. Each training session can be customized for your school, including relevant case studies and breakout sessions for educators, administrators and therapists. Within a few hours, you gain critical insight and a road map for integrating sensory-based solutions in the curriculum. Topics include:
Recognition and understanding of students' varied needs
- Sensory processing disorder (SPD) and six subtypes
- Differences between ASD, SPD, and ADHD
- Impact on behavior and concentration
Proven strategies for inside/outside the classroom
- Incorporating movement in daily routines
- Empowering students with ability to self-regulate
- Building a powerful tool chest for sensory-motor activities
- Maximizing the impact of Sensory Rooms and Break Boxes
- Enabling administration and teachers to track results and progress
Contact us today to discuss your school's needs. We can customize the training program for you, onsite or online.
Travel expenses are billed separately.
Planning and supervision of sensory room installations is offered separately.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.