Get notified when this product is back in stock!
Think Outside the Ball!
Looking to move but need more stability than a traditional therapy ball? Settle right in to the curved saddle seat of our Peanut Ball! Like an exercise ball, it supports kids' natural desire for movement, but instead of rolling every which way, kids can rock back-and-forth or side-to-side. For extra stability, kids can grip the sides of the ball with their legs. Use solo or with a friend. A peanut exercise ball is a dynamic seating option that's perfect for daily exercise, positioning and therapy programs.
- Encourages balance and core stabilization
- Ideal for providing vestibular input
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
"To inflate, remove plug. Inflate only to the intended height listed in the details. Replace plug when Peanut Ball is properly inflated. To keep ball fully inflated, you may need to add air every few weeks. Inflates with pump (sold separately). The Double Action Hand Pump offers a fun heavy work activity for kids. It’s compact, cost-effective and suitable for inflating small to medium items. The Double Action High Volume Hand Pump also provides heavy work and can be used to inflate medium-to-large items. To inflate and deflate several items quickly, we recommend the Magic Air Electric Inflator/Deflator, which plugs into a standard outlet. "
Sizing: Measure from armpit to fingers. Choose the corresponding size height or next size up.
Ideas for Use
- Pretend you are riding a horse like a cowboy
- Try different positions! You can rest on your stomach or use the ball to prop up your feet
- Use as a seat in the classroom to promote focus
- X-Small: 29.5"L x 12"H. Weighs 1.76 lbs. Holds up to 200 lbs. Color: Purple
- Small: 34.5"L x 14"H. Weighs 1.98 lbs. Holds up to 200 lbs. Color: Green
- Medium: 36.5"L x 15.5"H. Weighs 2.65 lbs. Holds up to 250 lbs. Color: Yellow
- Large: 40.5"L x 18.5"H. Weighs 2.97 lbs. Holds up to 250 lbs. Color: Red
- X-Large: 43.5"L x 20"H. Weighs 3.30 lbs. Holds up to 300 lbs. Color: Blue
- Made of PVC
- Designed without BPA and phthalates
- Surface wash. Air dry.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.