Play Tent Swing
Why We Love It
Hanging Tent Swing
Climb in for cozy calm! The Play Tent Swing invites kids to settle in and enjoy a unique play space. Kids can swing gently while they play, read, dream or just chill. Add to a bedroom or playroom to create a sensory retreat, or use outdoors to promote imaginative play. Features a cushioned base for extra comfort, a door for easy access and windows for air and light. UV resistant, weatherproof and waterproof.
- A calming hideout for a self-regulation break
- Supports kids with autism and sensory processing disorder
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
- Sit upright as you swing to promote core strengthening and balance
- Look outside. Then close the door flaps and describe the scene as you remember it
- Need a sensory break? Climb inside along with your favorite fidget, a lap pad and noise reduction headphones
- Single-point suspension.
- We recommend minimum 8' 6" suspension. If using any additional hardware to hang your swing, be sure to account for its height.
- Single suspension: To hang, you will need an eyebolt or hook. The eyebolt or hook must be appropriate for the intended use and professionally installed in a beam in your ceiling. You may also use a professionally installed suspension kit with adequate clearance.
- If suspension is greater than 9' 6", you will need Height Adjustable Swing Chain Hardware or the Swing Adjustment System.
- This swing requires a swivel and a carabiner.
- If using outdoors, store indoors to protect swing from wind, rain, snow, direct sunlight and low temperatures.
- All additional hardware sold separately.
- Professional installation recommended.
- Need clarity on swing hardware? Check out our Swing Hardware Primer.
- Includes swing, inflatable cushion, air pump, adjustable rope, one carabiner, battery operated lights and installation hardware for wood beam installation. Requires 3 AA (4.5V) batteries (not included)
- Tent: 47"L x 27.5"W (top) widens to 43"W (bottom)
Rope (adjustable): 24"L to 35.5"L
- Carabiner: 3"L x 1.5"W x 0.3"D
- Weighs 13 lbs.
- Supports 1-2 people, up to 200 lbs. total
- Swing: 100% polyester oxford fabric
Rope and closures: Polypropylene
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Color: Lime green
Do not mix old and new batteries. Do not mix alkaline, standard (carbon-zinc), rechargeable or different types of batteries.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.