Add to Putty or Weighted Sand
Discover, imagine and play hide and seek! Hide these colorful thematic pieces in any therapy putty or weighted sand (sold separately), then search for the shapes, faces and objects with your fingers. This fine motor exercise is fun and engaging for children of all ages. A playful educational tool for the classroom or clinic. Not for mouthing. Use with adult supervision.
- Versatile pieces for handwork and fine motor planning
- Supports therapeutic activities and play
- Each set includes 9-15 multi-colored plastic pieces
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
- Identify each piece to support speech therapy and color recognition
- Hide the pieces in your therapy putty, then pinch and pull until you find each one
- Drop the pieces in a tin can for auditory feedback and practice counting too
- Use the pieces (and your imagination!) to tell a story
Regulation: 9 pieces include facial expressions for happy, mad, confused, excited, scared, stressed, sleepy, alert and embarrassed
At the Beach: 11 pieces include beach umbrella, ball, pail and shovel, sand castle, crab, sunglasses, treasure chest, flip flop, dolphin, seagull, starfish
Transportation: 12 pieces include sailboat, skateboard, yacht, green car, cop car, motorcycle, plane, ambulance, truck, sports car, bike, fire truck
School Tools: 13 pieces include school building, globe, bus, paper, computer, pencil, crayon, lunch box, backpack, calculator, ruler, appleArctic Adventure: 12 pieces include snowman, polar bear, igloo, sled, mitten, hat, snowflake, shovel, ice skates, kitten, house and car.
Grab the Goodies: Pieces include fruits and chocolates, donuts, cookies, crackers and candies.
Emoji Excitement: Includes 12 different emoji pieces.
Dino Dig: Includes 12 dinosaur and fossil pieces.
Around the World: Pieces include 7 continents, a compass and children holding hands around the worlds.
Intergalactic Odyssey: Pieces include 8 planets, moon, sun, shooting star and rocketship.