Get notified when this product is back in stock!
A sensory motor activity that promotes self-regulation! Slip the 24 colorful illustrated cards into the sides of the Regulation Cubes. Each card suggests a different gross motor or fine motor activity. Toss a Regulation Cube, see what activity it lands on and enjoy a sensory break. Use during therapy sessions to encourage motor planning, or at home when kids need a fun movement-based game. Extend the fun by swapping in activity cards from our Regulation Animals, ABC's and 123's (sold separately), or even your own cards.
- Terrific as solo or group activity
- Supports kids with sensory integration disorder, dyspraxia or gross motor delays
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
- Use as an opening activity for circle time
- Add to a sensory room to help kids choose appropriate activities
- Try two or three activities as a quick sensory break between lessons
- Includes two cubes and 24 cards
- Cubes: 6"L x 6"W. Cards: 5"L x 5"W
- Weighs 5 oz. each
- Made of polyurethane and PVC vinyl and polyethylene frame
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Green cube and blue cube
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.