Ribbon Push and Pull Cube
Why We Love It
Pull the ribbons through the cube, watching them get shorter on one side while longer on the other. All six sides of the cube feature openings with many colorful ribbons. This engaging wipe-clean ribbon toy helps keep kids attentive and focused by encouraging fine motor, visual tracking and sensory skills.
- Supports kids with sensory processing disorder and fine motor challenges
- Useful for teaching colors and cause and effect
- Made by Fun and Function
- Ages 1 - 3
Ideas for Use
- Prompt kids to pull certain colored ribbons to practice color recognition
- Pull the ribbons quickly and then slowly
- Pull the ribbons until all the ribbons are the same length on each side of the cube
- 6"L x 6"W
- Weighs 1.3 lbs.
- Made of polyurethane covered polypropylene cube, 80% polyester 20% cotton ribbons and aluminum grommets
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Color: Purple cube. Multi-colored ribbons
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.