Sand Timer Five Minutes
Get notified when this product is back in stock!
Stay on Track & Learn About Time
Time’s almost up! A visual representation of time passing helps children learn how much time they have left. Use for a quick sensory break in between focused activities, to set the pace during games, for time outs, or to limit screen time. Kids can even time themselves, helping them begin to feel more in control of their own time. For some children, watching the sand pass through from one side to the other has a calming effect and aids in strengthening visual tracking skills.
- Helps children see how much time is left
- Set time limits during self-guided activities or for breaks
- Use during group activities to keep everyone on track
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 4+
Ideas for Use
- Create independent play time for those kids who resist playing on their own.
- Use for sensory and movement breaks. Get out those wiggles and squeals before moving onto the next task.
- Teach how to share toys. Set a limit so everyone gets equal playing time.
- 10.5"L x 4"W
- Orange sand. Weighs 1.5 lbs.
- Clear TPE plastic filled with colored sand.
- Surface wash. Air dry.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.