Sand Timers - Five Minutes
Why We Love It
Visual Timer for Kids
Time’s almost up! A visual representation of time passing helps kids learn how much time they have left. Use the 5-minute timers for a quick sensory break in between focused activities, to set the pace during games or to limit screen time. Kids can even time themselves with the sand timer, helping them begin to feel more in control of their own time and develop time management skills. For some kids, watching the sand pass through from one side to the other has a calming effect and aids in strengthening visual tracking skills.
- Classroom timer helps break up lessons and schoolwork into manageable chunks of time
- Supports kids with ADHD and learning disabilities
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
- Set independent play time for those kids who resist playing on their own
- Use for sensory and movement breaks
- Set limits during play time to help kids learn sharing and turn-taking skills
10.5"H x 4"W
Weighs 1.5 lbs.
- Made of clear TPE plastic filled with colored sand
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Color: Orange sand
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.