Refresh, Focus or Calm While Keeping Hands Busy
An all-in-one squeeze toy, therapy tool, stress reliever, fidget and molding clay! Stretch, mold and pull to help strengthen hand grasp and improve fine motor planning. Each scented putty is infused with a different pure essential oil to awaken the senses. Use at school, home or during physical therapy sessions. Collect all three scents, each with its own color and level of resistance (soft, medium and firm) depending on how much heavy work is needed.
- Provides a multi-sensory therapeutic experience
- Helps children remain calm and attentive during schoolwork or transitions
- Great for anyone with weak hand muscles or sensory sensitivity
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
Use with our 123 ABC Putty Mats (sold separately, see accessories) to mold letters and numbers and prime kids for reading and writing proficiency. Not for mouthing or chewing.
Scented Putty Calm: Firm resistance putty infused with lavender oil to calm and de-stress with every squeeze. Helpful for individuals who exhibit anxiety or nervousness.
Scented Putty Awakening: Medium resistance putty infused with peppermint oil to induce an awakened and alert state. Helpful for individuals who exhibit sleepiness or lack focus.
Scented Putty Refreshing: Light resistance putty infused with lemon oil to refresh and boost alertness. Helpful for individuals who lack focus or tend to lose attention mid-task.
- Multi-pack: Calming Lavender, Refreshing Lemon and Awakening Peppermint
- Weighs 3 oz.
- Made of silicone
- Color: lavender (calm), green (awakening) or yellow (refreshing)
- Safety-tested and CPSIA compliant
- Free of gluten, casein, latex and soy
- Use alcohol to easily remove from clothing
- Putties infused with natural essential oils. Expect a sharper refreshing scent than the sweet floral of synthetic fragrance oils
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.