SensaSoft™ Balance Saucer Rocker
Why We Love It
Round Softplay Rocker
Hold on tight for the time of your life! Climb inside and rock side to side. Ideal for active solo or group play. This soft play equipment rocking dish encourages motor planning and gross motor development with added vestibular input. Helps kids with movement challenges build confidence, coordination, balance and core strength through creative play. Great addition to your school sensory room or therapy clinic.
- Active play helps kids explore new ways to move their bodies
- Practice gross motor planning for various levels of mobility
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Part of our SensaSoft Collection, this collection is designed to stand up to frequent use and is easy to clean, making it a great addition to your sensory room, clinic or classroom.
Ideas for Use
- Practice balance while getting in and out of the rocker with and without help
- Play a game of catch with bean bags or a ball while standing in the middle
- Sit in the center of the saucer and try rotating it in a circular motion by moving your body
- Outer diameter 57"L x 23"H
- Inner seating diameter 23"L x 12"H
- Handles 10"L x 2"W each
- Weighs 57 lbs.
- Holds 1-3 people, up to 250 lbs.
- Made of PVC fabric. Filled with PU foam.
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Purple, orange and blue
Many color choices available.
Shipping and Returns
This item will be shipped separately from the rest of your order. Estimated date provided upon request.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.