SensaSoft™ Ball Pit Slide
Customize your slide with colors of your choice
Get notified when this product is back in stock!
Why We Love It
Slide Down for Sensory Fun
Ready, steady...wheeee! Channel all that energy in a safe and fun way. Kids will enjoy hours of climbing and sliding into a ball pit (sold separately). They can sit, slide or crawl for fun vestibular input. Attach this to your ball pit for extra satisfying proprioceptive input. The wider area at the top of the slide is great for work on sitting balance too! Wipes clean from sticky hands.
- Helps develop motor planning and coordination
- Strengthen legs and core muscles
- Made by Fun and Function
Ideas for Use
- Climb up the steps and slide down the slide in a sitting or crawling position
- Roll and catch a ball, up and down the slide, with one person at the top and the other at the bottom
- Strengthen core muscles by doing "crunches.” Sit in ball pit, lean back against the slide, and then sit back up
- 47"L x 23.6"W x 19.7"D
- Weighs 21 lbs.
- Holds up to 130 lbs.
- Made of PVC upholstery. Filled with polyethylene foam
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Orange top, blue sides. Many color choices available. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipping and Returns
Please note: This item will be shipped separately from the rest of your order. Estimated date provided upon request. For returns, a 20% restocking fee is applied.
- SensaSoft™ Foldable Ball PitFrom $749.99 - $1,899.00
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.