Sensasoft™ Cylinder Mountain
Customize your cylinder with colors of your choice
Why We Love It
Roller Climber For Toddlers!
Climb right up! You’ll love the challenge of crawling on this colorful roller climber until you get to the top, and you’ll enjoy the proprioceptive input as you clamber or roll back down. Pull the cylinders off the stand for a great heavy work activity or ask your caregiver to roll the bolster on your back for deep pressure input. Add this durable wipe-clean foam climber to a sensory play area to support gross motor development and body awareness, or place it in a sensory room to help kids regulate. Choose custom colors to complement your sensory space!
- Helps develop body awareness, motor skills and coordination
- Supports kids with developmental delays or sensory integration disorder
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3-5
- For a fun heavy work activity, challenge kids to remove and then replace the bolsters
- Strengthen shoulders! Place bolster under child's belly and have child prop themselves up with straight elbows
- Guide kids to name each color as they crawl over the cylinders
Part of our SensaSoft™ Collection, Cylinder Mountain is designed to stand up to frequent use and is easy to clean, making it a great addition to your sensory room, clinic or classroom.
- Includes cylinder stand, one large bolster, two medium bolsters and two small bolsters
- Overall: 53"L x 23.6"H x 17.7"D. Large bolster: 11.8" Diameter. Medium bolsters: 8.7" Diameter. Small bolsters: 5.9" Diameter
- Weighs 21 lbs.
- Holds up to 220 lbs.
- Made of PVC upholstery. Filled with polyurethane foam
- Surface wash. Air dry
- Blue stand with orange, pistachio, purple and yellow bolsters. Many color choices available. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipping and Returns
Please note: This item will be shipped separately from the rest of your order. Estimated date provided upon request. For returns, a 20% restocking fee is applied.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.