SensaSoft™ Musical Lightup Hopscotch
Why We Love It
Softplay Hopscotch Board
Hopscotch with a twist! Hop, skip or jump onto a colored square on the hopscotch pad, and activate a sensory experience! A corresponding square lights up on the wall panel, and music begins to play. TheSensaSoft™Musical Lightup Hopscotch can be activated through touch too. Use the pre-loaded selection of 64 nursery rhymes and sound effects, or load your own music through the USB interface from your computer. It's an incredible way to engage kids and encourage movement!
- Sensory room equipment that offers visual and auditory feedback for kids of many ability levels
- Supports kids with ADHD, sensory integration disorder or autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- All ages
Ideas for Use
- Call out the color of each square as you jump on it
- Create musical patterns by pressing squares in sequence
- Help build working memory by copying longer and longer patterns
- Electrical outlet is required for the wall panel.
- The floor pad has eight colored pads and uses wireless technology. It does NOT require an electrical outlet. Includes rechargeable battery with a USB lead.
Part of our SensaSoft™Collection, this collection is designed to stand up to frequent use and is easy to clean, making it a great addition to your sensory room, clinic or classroom.
- Includes wall panel with floor pad
- Wall panel: 48"L x 18"W x 3.5"D. Weighs 53 lbs.
- Floor pad: 48"L x 24"W x 3.5"H. Weighs 49.5 lbs.
- Holds up to 280 lbs.
- Made of Medite MDF, PU foam, PVC fabric, Perspex acrylic, Zintec and Medicote paint
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Floor pad: Multi-colored
Wall panel: White
Shipping and Returns
Please note: This item will be shipped separately from the rest of your order. Estimated date provided upon request. For returns, a 20% restocking fee is applied.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.