SensaSoft™ Play Barrel
Why We Love It
Barrel Along for Motor Skill Development and Heavy Work
Get ready for a barrel of fun! Kids roll, push and climb over and through this brightly colored barrel for solo or group active play. Encourages motor planning, gross motor development and socialization. Sturdy construction supports kids up to 120 lbs., while foam-packed walls provide a soft cushion as they move in and out. Helps kids with movement challenges to practice gross motor skills through play while building confidence, coordination, balance and strength.
- Encourages social play and helps kids explore new ways to move their bodies
- Supports kids with ADHD, sensory integration disorder or autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
- Grasp the sides of the barrel and roll side to side. Pretend you’re on a wild whitewater adventure!
- Use as part of an obstacle course. Climb over the barrel or crawl through it like a tunnel. Toss beanbags through it
- Curl up inside with your favorite book when you need to hide away
Part of our SensaSoftTM collection, featuring a unique and exclusive design, highly durable material and European craftsmanship. Easy to wipe clean. Not intended for use as a seat.
One year warranty.
- 39"L x 28"W. 17" Diameter (inner)
- Weighs 15 lbs.
- Holds up to 120 lbs.
- Made of PVC fabric. Filled with PU foam
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Blue, purple and yellow
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.