SensaSoft™ Rockin Roll Top
Why We Love It
Rock 'n Roll With Indoor Soft Play Equipment!
Upside down and right side up! There’s no wrong way to use this sensory tool in your clinic, gym or sensory room. Kids climb all over the colorful giant cap, developing balance, gross motor skills and coordination. The cap is like a rocker board and climbing surface, and the stem can be pulled out to serve as a bolster roll. Combine the components for maximum challenge, or use them individually for younger children. The Rockin' Roll Top features a unique and exclusive design, highly durable wipe clean material and European craftsmanship. Designed to withstand frequent use.
- Encourages movement, balance and social play
- Supports kids with sensory integration disorder, autism or gross motor challenges
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
- Hug the stem and spin around to provide vestibular input and core strengthening
- Remove the bolster stem and place it under your stomach, rolling back and forth while walking on your hands for arm strengthening and vestibular input
- Sit on the base with the rod removed and apex pointing down for a balance challenge with vestibular input
Part of our SensaSoft Collection, this collection is designed to stand up to frequent use and is easy to clean, making it a great addition to your sensory room, clinic or classroom.
- Base: 47.2"L x 47.2"H Diameter
Column: 47.3"L x 11.8" Diameter
- Weighs 22 lbs.
- Made of PVC upholstery and polyurethane foam
- Holds up to 175 lbs.
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Red, yellow, green, blue and teal
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.