SensaSoft™ Rockin Roll Top
Get Ready to Rock and Roll!
Upside down and right side up! There’s no wrong way to use this sensory tool in your clinic, gym or Action Room. Kids climb all over the colorful giant cap, developing balance, gross motor skills and socialization. The cap is like a rocker board and climbing surface, and the stem can be pulled out to serve as a bolster roll or seat. Combine the components for maximum challenge, or use individually for younger children. The Rockin' Roll Top features a unique and exclusive design, highly durable material and European craftsmanship. Designed to stand up to frequent use.
- Encourages movement, balance and social play
- Designed for heavy use by sensory seekers and over responders
- Offers sensory integration activities for varying abilities and ages
- Made by Fun and Function
- Ages 3-7
- Base 47.4" Diameter
- Column 47.3"H x 11.8" Diameter
- Weighs 44 lbs.
- Holds up to 55 lbs.
- Made from PVC fabric and PU foam
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Light teal column with red, yellow, green and blue base
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.