Music Touch Wall
Get notified when this product is back in stock!
Why We Love It
Activate multi-colored LED lights and sounds with the touch of your hand! Select one of the 10 pre-set programs. Have kids press the Calming Music Touch Wall and the screen fills with a colorful shape or design accompanied by a sound (music, drumbeat or talking voice). This auditory and visual sensory tool helps kids hone attention, tracking, cause and effect and color recognition skills.
- Stimulating for under responders and calming for over responders
- Supports kids with ADHD, sensory integration disorder or autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- All ages
Ideas for Use
- Watch the colors light up and change to soothe and calm
- Teach your child the concept of cause and effect as they touch the interactive wall panel
- Teach your child shapes, numbers and colors as they watch the screen
Choose between a wall panel only (SP7270) or a wall panel with a cushioned floor platform (SP7168). Designs include a cross, plus, squares, circles, numerals 1-9 and various shapes. Other programs include trails (light follows your hand as it moves), radar (a swirl-like effect), ripple (waves of color ripple across the screen) and snake.
Part of our SensaSoft Collection: The SensaSoft products are built to stand up to frequent use in high-traffic areas, making it a great addition to your sensory room, clinic or classroom.
- Includes SensaSoft Calming Music Touch Wall Panel (SP7270) or with Platform (SP7168). Electric outlet required for wall panel
- Wall panel: 49.5"H x 48"W x 3.5"D
Weighs 46 lbs. Made of Medite MDF, PVC upholstery, Perspex acrylic, LED lighting and Medicote paint. Filled with PU foam
- Floor platform: 48"L x 47.25"W x 11.4"H
Weighs 33 lbs. Holds up to 275 lbs.
Made of Medite MDF, PVC upholstery and Zintec metal legs with plastic end caps. Filled with PU foam
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: White with blue trim. Many color choices available. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipping and Returns
Please note: This item will be shipped separately from the rest of your order. Estimated date provided upon request. For returns, a 20% restocking fee is applied.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.