SensaSoft™ Balance Beam
Customize your beam with colors of your choice
Why We Love It
Foam Balance Beam
Step up your balance beam act! Practice balance and postural control as you walk across the balance beam. This soft balance beam is great for many skill levels. Practice balance and coordination skills, and work on postural control while walking from one end of the balance beam to the other.
- Practice gross motor planning for various levels of mobility
- Supports kids with low muscle tone, sensory processing disorder and developmental delays
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 18 months+
Ideas for Use
- Step up and jump down. Start with handheld assist and work towards being able to do it without support
- Add to an obstacle course
- Pretend you are a tightrope walker and walk heel to toe across the beam and back
Part of our SensaSoft Collection, this collection is designed to stand up to frequent use and is easy to clean, making it a great addition to your sensory room, clinic or classroom.
- 39.4"L x 9.8"W x 5.9"H
- Weighs 3.25 lbs.
- Holds up to 140 lbs.
- Made of PVC upholstery. Filled with polyethylene foam
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Many color and size choices available.
Shipping and Returns
Please note: This item will be shipped separately from the rest of your order. Estimated date provided upon request. For returns, a 20% restocking fee is applied.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.