SensaSoft™ Calming Music Hand Wall
Get notified when this product is back in stock!
Hands-On Sensory Tool for Auditory Stimulation
Engage children in making their own music and creating sound. It’s a fun cause-and-effect activity for all ages. Just press one of the hand prints to hear a musical sound or effect, including bells, animal sounds or nursery rhymes. Adults have control over choosing which of the 64 pre-loaded sounds correspond to the eight handprints. Switch up the sounds depending on the child’s mood or sensitivity to noise. Professional installation recommended.
Available as the SensaSoftTM Calming Music Hand Wall unit (SP7271) or include a cushioned floor plinth to complement the SensaSoftTM Calming Music Hand Wall (SP7179).
- Offers visual and auditory stimulation and helps teach cause and effect
- Supports kids with ADHD, sensory integration disorder or autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- All ages
Part of Our SensaSoft™ Collection:
The SensaSoftTM Calming Music Hand Wall is built to stand up to frequent use in high-traffic areas, making it a great addition to your sensory room, clinic or classroom.
This item will be shipped separately from the rest of your order. Please allow 8-12 weeks for delivery. Estimated date provided upon request.
Professional installation recommended.
- Includes Music Hand Wall and Floor Plinth (SP7179) or Music Hand Wall only (SP7271), eight built-in hand switches, a control box with 64 sounds and an amplifier and speaker
- Music Hand Wall: 49.5"L x 48"W x 3.5"D
- Floor plinth: 48"L x 47.25"W x 11.4"H
- Music Hand Wall with floor plinth weighs approximately 125 lbs.
- Music Hand Wall weighs approximately 55 lbs.
- Made of Medite MDF, PU foam, acrylic, PVC fabric, LED lighting and Zintec metal with Medicote paint
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Color: White with blue trim and multi-colored hand prints
- Electrical outlet required
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.