SensaSoft™ Calming Music Touch Wall
Get notified when this product is back in stock!
Press to Activate Sounds and Colorful Lights
Activate multi-colored LED lights and sounds with the touch of your hand! Select one of the 10 pre-set programs. Have kids press the Music Touch Wall and the screen fills with a colorful shape or design accompanied by a sound (music, drumbeat or talking voice). This auditory and visual sensory tool helps children hone attention, tracking, cause and effect and color recognition skills.
- Offers visual and auditory stimulation
- Stimulating for under responders and calming for over responders
- Supports kids with ADHD, sensory integration disorder or autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- All ages
Choose between a wall unit with a cushioned floor plinth (SP7168) or a wall unit only (SP7270) that supports the Music Touch Wall. Designs include a cross, plus, squares, circles, numerals 1-9 and various shapes. Other programs include trails (light follows your hand as it moves), radar (a swirl-like effect), ripple (waves of color ripple across the screen) and snake.
This item will be shipped separately from the rest of your order. Please allow 8-12 weeks for delivery. Estimated date provided upon request.
Professional installation recommended.
- Includes Music Touch Wall unit with floor plinth (SP7168) or wall unit only (SP7270)
- Music Touch Wall unit: 49.5"L x 48"W x 3.5"D
- Floor plinth: 48"L x 47.25"W x 11.4"H and stands on five metal legs with plastic end caps
- Wall plinth with Music Touch Wall: 49.5"L x 48"W x 3.5"D
- Music Touch Wall unit with floor plinth weighs approximately 125 lbs. total
- Music Touch Wall wall unit only weighs approximately 90 lbs.
- Made of MDF Medite, PU foam, acrylic, Medicote paint, PVC fabric, LED lighting and Zintec metal
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Color: White with blue trim
- Electrical outlet required
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.