SensaSoft™ Compression Canoe-Teal
Why We Love It
Soft Play Canoe
Ship ahoy! Come on board the compression canoe for a nice good squeeze! Sit inside this canoe for a gentle “hug” effect while you chill, play or read. It’s a cool place to hang out, especially for kids who crave a little compression. With the hook-and-loop closures, you can adjust the canoe to provide a tighter, and more secure-feeling hug. Large enough for two kids.
- Provides soothing pressure with a gentle hug-like compression
- Supports kids with ADHD, sensory integration disorder or autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 4+
Ideas for Use
- Add a weighted blanket (sold separately) for increased coziness and proprioceptive input
- Climb in and out to practice motor planning skills
- Create a safe place to hang out solo, or invite a friend to join
Part of our SensaSoft Collection, this collection is designed to stand up to frequent use and is easy to clean, making it a great addition to your sensory room, clinic or classroom.
- Overall: 67"L x 22"W x 19"H. Walls: 6.5" thick
Interior: 51"L x 8.6"W x 17"H
Interior stretches up to 17"-17.5"W
- Weighs 25 lbs.
- Holds up to 150 lbs.
- Made of PVC fabric. Filled with PU foam
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Color: Teal
Shipping and Returns
This item will be shipped separately from the rest of your order. Estimated date provided upon request.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.