SensaSoft™ Play Set 17
Why We Love It
Crawl and Conquer with Soft Play Climbing Set
Double the steps for double the fun! Little hands and feet work their way up the straight or wavy steps and greet their own smiling faces when they get to the top! Babies and toddlers safely explore their newfound motor skills while they crawl up and down the cushioned steps and learn about facial expressions as they observe their reflections in the mirror. Use equipment as shown or mix it up and create your own SensaSoft obstacle course! This three-in-one climber promotes movement and cognitive development, making it the perfect addition to your playroom or early childhood classroom!
- Versatile play equipment that promotes motor skills and social-emotional development
- Supports babies and toddlers with low tone
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 6 - 18 months
Ideas for Use
- Kneel with child on either side of the mirror. Take turns making and naming different facial expressions
- Climb up the straight steps and then slide down the wavy steps for a bumpy ride!
- Place a basket of silly accessories on the steps and have fun dressing up in front of the mirror
- Includes two sets of steps (wavy and regular) and a square cube with mirror
- Set: 55"L x 19.6"W x 9.8"H
Weighs 30.7 lbs.
Holds up to 100 lbs.
- Made of PVC upholstery, acrylic mirror and polyester zipper.
Filled with polyurethane foam
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Green, cream and orange
Many color choices available.
Use with adult supervision.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.