Sensory Beads and Blocks
Science Meets Sensory Integration
These super absorbent polymer beads and blocks are like magic! When they absorb water, they grow and grow. As they dry out, they shrink back to their original size. They’re safe and non-toxic, and can be reused again and again. Squish, squeeze and toss the slippery blocks and beads, which provide exciting finger exploration and sensory integration. It’s even just fun to watch the colorful shapes expand.
- Provides tactile stimulation for sensory-seeking kids
- Small size makes these a great tool for fine motor skill development
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 4+
Ideas for Use
- Weigh the beads and blocks dry; then, wet. Discuss the difference in weights and what caused them to become heavier.
- Sort the beads from the blocks. Add water to each group and describe how they are different before and after adding water.
- Place water soaked beads and blocks on a light table and let them shine!
- PET container is 4"L x 3.25"W
- Beads are 0.11811” dry, .5” wet
- Blocks are 0.19685” dry, .75” wet
- Weighs 9 oz. including container
- Made from absorbent water soluble polymer
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Multi-colored beads and blocks
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.