Get notified when this product is back in stock!
Why We Love It
Portable and Easy to Store
Want a sensory table, but don't have the space? Get all the tactile exploration and fun of a sensory table in a portable storage bin! The sensory bin includes small pebblets and 15 animal pieces to hide in the pebblets for a challenging sensory hunt. Want more sensory fun? Add more animal pieces or bags of pebblets (four bags will fill the bin). You can also include ABC Sensory Letters to practice letter and color recognition. (All additional items sold separately.)
- Versatile sensory tool for home, clinic and classroom
- Supports kids with sensory sensitivity, fine motor delays and tactile defensiveness
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
- To encourage social interaction, search for the animals together with a friend
- Keep in your classroom for sensory breaks and use before handwriting practice, test taking or homework time
- Pat a smooth layer of pebblets in the bottom of your sensory bin. Use your finger to draw lines, shapes and letters
- Includes bin with lid, one 2 lb. bag of sensory pebblets and fifteen animal pieces
- Container: 9.6"L x 5.5"W x 6"H. Pebblets: 2mm L x 1mm Diameter. Animal pieces: 0.5"L - 1.25"L
- Weighs 3.5 lbs.
- Polypropylene container, polyethylene pebblets and resin animal pieces
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Color: Yellow and red pebblets and multi-colored pieces
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.