Sensory Gel ABC's
Tactile Tool to Learn the ABC’s
These squishy gel alphabets provide a multi-sensory (and fun!) learning experience! The floating glitter invites kids to manipulate, touch or trace these colorful gel-filled letters. The size of the letters makes it easy for early learners to pick up and manipulate. An excellent kinesthetic learning tool for therapists and teachers to incorporate into visual and auditory learning activities. Perfect for at-home use to practice and reinforce the alphabet.
- A tactile outlet to learn and practice the ABCs
- Supports kinesthetic learners and early learners
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 4+
Ideas for Use
- Say the name of each letter as you press and move the glittery stars through the gel
- Spread out all the letters and call out one letter at a time as you find it and pick it up
- Spell out three letter words and have a friend try to read what you wrote
- Includes 38 letters: 26 alphabet letters, plus an extra 12 letters - A, E, I, O, U, D, H, L, N, R, S, T
- 4"L x 2.5"W
- Weighs 1 lb.
- Made of PVC. Filled with gel and stars
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Transparent plastic letters. Multi-colored gel and stars
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.