Sensory Gel ABC's
Tactile Tool to Learn the ABC’s
Manipulate, touch or trace these colorful gel-filled letters. The squishy gel alphabet provides a multi-sensory learning experience that’s fun! The glitter floating inside invites kids to move the gel around, and the size of the letters is easy for early learners to pick up and manipulate. An excellent kinesthetic learning tool for therapists and teachers to incorporate into visual and auditory learning activities. Great for at-home use to practice and reinforce the alphabet. Use with adult supervision.
- A tactile outlet to learn and practice your ABC’s
- Supports movement and touch for kinesthetic learners and early learners
- PVC surface wipes clean for easy clean-up and storage
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 4+
Ideas for Use
- Instruct child to say the name of the letter while they press and move the stars through the gel.
- Spread out all the letters and call out one letter. Instruct kids to find it, pick it up, and say it.
- Draw simple shapes or pictures and have others guess what was drawn
- Have older children spell three-letter words
- Includes 38 letters: 26 alphabet letters, plus extra A, E, I, O, U
- Individual letters are 4"L x 2.5"W
- Weighs 1 lb.
- PVC letters contain colorful stars floating in transparent gel
- Surface wash. Air dry.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.