Sensory Image Projector (3 wheels included)
Why We Love It
Calming Sensory Light Projector
Project colorful, visual scenes that move across your wall to create a calming environment. Provide visual stimulation and help regulate following sensory overload. Encourage children to identify different colors, shapes, and objects. Low-voltage LED lights offer bright colors and generate little heat. The Space, Fireworks or Deep Sea themes will awaken your child's imagination. A perfect addition to any sensory room, clinic or home setting.
- Helps hone visual engagement, tracking and concentration
- Supports the challenges of children with ADHD, sensory integration disorder and autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- All ages
Ideas for Use
- Have your child use the pictures he sees on the wall to tell a story
- Imagine you are going to the aquarium and discuss the fish that you see projected on your wall
- Imagine you are in a spaceship and discuss the planets and stars you see projected on your wall
Mount the projector from the ceiling or place on a table and have an adult install one of the effects wheels. Professional installation recommended. Electrical outlet required.
- Includes projector, three wheels (Space, Fireworks, and Deep Sea) and installation hardware
- 13"L x 5"W x 4.25"D
- Weighs 7 lbs.
- Made of Zintec metal with powder coat and clear acrylic wheels
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- White with multi-colored wheels
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.