Sensory Pathway Decals
Take a Sensory Walk
Hop, skip, jump - and boost focus too! Peel off the backing and stick the Sensory Hallway Decals on the floor and walls to create a custom sensory path. The 130 colorful interactive decals prompt kids to stretch, move and get the wiggles out, increasing sensory wellness and promoting increased concentration. Take a whole class sensory walk before class or during transitions as part of our ActiveMind program. Kids can also discreetly step out of class and into the sensory hallway and jump and play as part of their sensory diet. Bring your ideas to life with a sensory path hallway that suits your space and needs!
- Integrate into OT or PT sessions to teach specific skills
- Promote self-regulation and improved attention for all kids
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
- Push the handprints on the wall as a heavy work activity
- Alternate hopping, squatting and jumping using the lily pads and logs
- Stretch and reach for the stars and clouds
- Includes 130 decals: 6 clouds, 10 stars, 4 logs, 6 lily pads, 8 birds, 8 arrows, 6 stones, 16 hands, 12 feet, 12 duck feet, 12 frog feet and 12 paws. Word decals include 2 "squat," 4 "jump," 4 "leap," 4 "push" and 4 "reach"
- 3.4"L - 23.5"L
- Made of PVC coated cardstock
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Multi-colored
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.