Sensory Pathway Decals
Why We Love It
Hop, skip, jump - and boost focus too! Peel off the backing and stick the Sensory Pathway Decals on the floor and walls to create a custom sensory path. The 130 colorful interactive decals prompt kids to stretch, move and get the wiggles out, increasing sensory wellness and promoting increased concentration. Take a whole class sensory walk before class or during transitions as part of our ActiveMind program. Kids can also discreetly step out of class and onto the sensory pathway and jump and play as part of their sensory diet. Bring your ideas to life with a sensory pathway that suits your space and needs!
- Integrate into OT or PT sessions to teach specific skills
- Promote self-regulation and improved attention for all kids
- Made by Fun and Function
- All ages
Ideas for Use
- Push the handprints on the wall as a heavy work activity
- Alternate hopping, squatting and jumping using the lily pads and logs
- Stretch and reach for the stars and clouds
- If your decals arrive folded or rolled up, unfold or unroll them and allow to flatten for 24 hours
- Choose smooth areas of the floors and walls (without chips, cracks or bumps) to place the decals
- Clean the floors and walls using a cleaner with degreaser. Wipe dry with a lint-free cloth
Installing the Decals:
- Create a layout on paper where the decals are to be placed. Once satisfied with the placement, use painter's tape to temporarily attach each decal to the floors or walls
- Make sure the decals are not placed over grout lines or gaps between tiles
- Peel a small section of the backing away from the decal. Carefully place this section of the decal to the floor or wall
- Slowly peel the rest of the backing away. As you pull the backing away, use a squeegee tool to flatten the decal into place
- After the decal is placed, firmly but gently use the squeegee to smooth the decal's surface to remove air bubbles
- Allow the decals to settle for 24 hours before students use your Sensory Pathway
- Includes 130 decals: 6 clouds, 10 stars, 4 logs, 6 lily pads, 8 birds, 8 arrows, 6 stones, 16 hands, 12 feet, 12 duck feet, 12 frog feet and 12 paws. Word decals include 2 "squat," 4 "jump," 4 "leap," 4 "push" and 4 "reach"
- 3.4"L - 23.5"L
- Made of PVC coated cardstock
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Multi-colored. Colors and shading may vary
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.