Sensory Rumble Roller
Why We Love It
A Versatile Peanut Ball
This peanut-shaped exercise ball has so many uses! Sit on it, lie on your tummy or on your back, and roll back and forth. The balls inside bounce around as you move, providing additional visual and auditory feedback. Challenges core strength and provides vestibular input as kids roll and bounce. Lay on your tummy and walk your arms forward and back, for an upper body workout. Try as a calming activity when kids are feeling over-stimulated. Use in therapy sessions to warm up muscles and stimulate under-responders. The contoured seat can serve as a bolster for wiggly bottoms during circle time. Add a fun alternative seating choice to your early childhood classroom!
- Promotes movement while helping to build core strength
- Supports kids with ADHD, sensory integration disorder or autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- Ages 18 months - 6 years
Ideas for Use
- Shake the Rumble Roller to the beat of your favorite song, getting movement and heavy work input!
- Strengthen core muscles by completing a knob puzzle while seated on the ball
- Practice turn taking, sitting opposite each other and rolling the ball back and forth
To inflate, use a needle pump (sold separately). Inflate only to the intended height listed in the details. To keep ball fully inflated, you may need to add air every few weeks.
- Roller: 17.7"L x 7"H (ends) x 4.9"H (center)
- Balls (interior - inaccessible): 0.6" Diameter
- Weighs 2 lbs.
- Holds up to 120 lbs.
- Made of PVC
- Designed without BPA, latex and phthalates
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Color: Transparent green with yellow balls
- Needle Hand Pump$5.99
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.