Sensory Rumble Roller
This peanut-shaped roller has so many uses! Sit on it, lie on your tummy or on your back, and roll back and forth. The foam balls inside bounce around as you move, providing a gentle and stimulating massage. Challenges core strength and balance as kids roll and bounce. Try as a calming activity when kids are feeling over-stimulated. Use in therapy sessions to warm up muscles and stimulate under-responders. The contoured seat can serve as a bolster for wiggly bottoms during circle time. Add a fun alternative seating choice to your early childhood classroom!
- Promotes movement while helping to build core strength
- Supports kids with ADHD, sensory integration disorder or autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- Ages 18 months - 6 years
Inflate with Needle Hand Pump (sold separately).Ideas for Use
- Lie on your belly and roll back and forth. Flip over and try rolling on your back
- For a fun sensory break, turn on your favorite song and roll to the beat!
- Roll the Rumble Roller to a friend and have them roll it back to you
- Roller: 17.7"L x 7"H (ends) x 4.9"H (center)
- Balls: 0.6" Diameter
- Weighs 2 lbs.
- Holds up to 220 lbs.
- Made of PVC
- Designed without BPA, latex and phthalates
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Color: Transparent green with yellow balls
Needle Hand PumpCompare at $4.99 Regular Price $5.99
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.