Make the room glow with the sound of your voice! Clap your hands, use your voice or play music to activate the LED lights. Its built-in microphone picks up sound, bringing the panel to life and illuminating the room with 12 levels of vibrant colors. Set different programs and adjust the speed, fade and sensitivity of the lights. Use to encourage speech and vocalization.
- Offers visual sensory feedback
- Provides stimulation and calming input for sensory seekers and under responders
- Supports kids with ADHD, sensory integration disorder or autism
- Long-lasting LED lights have 30,000 hour life
- Made by Fun and Function
- All ages
Programs include: Automatic sequence with no microphone response, rainbow display from bottom to top, random display microphone input, colors building inwards from top and bottom, colors building outwards from the middle, and colors building from left to right.
Please note: This item will be shipped separately from the rest of your order. Please allow 8-12 weeks for delivery. Estimated date provided upon request.
- Includes built-in microphone and handheld microphone that plugs in to the front of the unit
- 48"L x 18"W x 3.54"D
- Weighs 44 lbs.
- Made of acrylic, Medite MDF, Zintec metal and Medicote paint
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Color: White with multi-colored lights
- Electrical outlet required
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.