Sensory Vibrating Lap Pad
Why We Love It
A Sensory Lap Pad with Extra Sensory Input
Relax and chill! Soothing vibrations and calming weight provide input to sensory seekers and build tolerance in sensory avoiders. Made with irresistibly soft fabric with raised bumps for tactile exploration. Features pocket to stash fidgets or tuck your hands inside. Place across lap, back or stomach to enjoy the sensory input. Battery operated and portable design make this lap pad ideal for car rides or the classroom. Cover slips right off so you can wash it and keep your lap pad fresh and clean.
- Engages under responders and helps over responders calm down
- Supports kids with ADHD, sensory processing disorder and autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- For people weighing 45+ lbs.
Ideas for Use
- Place on lap to promote focus while working on the computer
- Add to a sensory corner to help kids calm
- Chill with a lap pad while reading or watching TV at the end of a long day
To access the on/off switch, open the side closure of the lap pad. Requires 2 AA batteries (not included).
- Lap pad: 13"L x 9"W. Pocket: 6"L x 6"W
- Weighs 4.5 lbs.
- Lap pad: Made of 100% polyester (fabric, hook-n-loop closure) and PVC switch
- Filled with 100% polyester fiber. Weights are EVA pellets in a separate 100% polyester lining
- Cover: Remove cover. Adhere all closures. Machine wash cold. Dry low.
- Inner weighted portion: Surface wash. Air dry.
- Color: Lime green
Do not mix old and new batteries. Do not mix alkaline, standard (carbon-zinc), rechargeable or different types of batteries. When not in use, switch vibration off.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.