Short Reach Slant Board
Better Posture for Improved Handwriting
Slouching often leads to poor handwriting. Slant boards are a simple fix that help improve posture and grasp. The 20-degree angled position promotes better positioning for your shoulder, arm and hand. It’s easier for children to reach their entire paper and provides better support to hold their pencil properly. Clamps hold paper in place and bottom has non-slip "feet” to keep the board sturdy. Collapsible design makes it easy store and to transport between classrooms or from home and school.
- Promotes improved posture for better handwriting
- Supports children with low tone and fine motor challenges
- Collapsible, making it easy to store and transport
- Durable design for frequent use in classrooms and clinics
- 18"W x 12"H
- When collapsed is .75” thick
- Made of corrugated plastic
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.