Get notified when this product is back in stock!
Why We Love It
Use a Slant Board to Help Improve Handwriting and Posture!
Reduce strain on the arms, hands and shoulders with the use of the Large or Mini Slant Board or the Short Reach or Travel Slant Board. The 20-degree angled position will make it easier for you to reach your entire paper and properly position your wrist in the correct extended position rather than a flexed position. The clamp holds your paper in place and the bottom has non-slip "feet” to keep the board in place. A slant board is great for kids working to improve their handwriting at home, in school or on the go.
- Promotes improved hand positioning and posture during writing
- Supports kids with ADHD, sensory integration disorder or autism
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 6+
Ideas for Use
- Stabilize school work during writing activities by using the slant board
- Use the slant board as your easel during art class to maintain proper hand positioning while painting or drawing
- Try using the slant board for homework time or even doodle time to prevent end-of-the-day shoulder and hand fatigue often associated with writing
Includes option of:
- Large Slant Board
- Mini Slant Board
- Short Reach Slant Board
- Travel Slant Board
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.