Sloth Heavy Hugger + Accessories
Get notified when this product is back in stock!
Why We Love It
A Weighted Stuffed Animal That Hugs You!
Feeling stressed and need a hug? Our adorable Sloth Heavy Hugger is the ultimate soothing weighted companion. The weighted plush sloth features snaps on its paws. Snap each arm and foot together to create backpack loops. Wear Sloth on your back for calming weight on your shoulders and back, carry him on your front, or seat him in your lap. Stash your favorite fidgets in the sloth bear's zippered compartment. Take along a set of Calming Leaf or Tree Frog Chewies. The sloth backpack is a cute and inconspicuous sensory solution, providing wearable weight for kids and adults.
- Gentle weight provides proprioceptive input
- Supports kids with anxiety and sensory processing disorder
- Made by Fun and Function
- For children age 5+ weighing 40+ lbs.
Ideas for Use
- Use as a sensory tool during stressful transitions
- Take along when traveling
- Use during therapy sessions to engage kids in dialogue
- The weighted part of the sloth is located in the arms.
- Body: 17.7"L x 11"W x 18.9" circumference. Arms: 13.4"L x 6.3" circumference. Legs: 15.7"L x 6.3" circumference
- Weighs 4 lbs.
- Made of 100% polyester. Filled with 100% polyester fiber. Weights are PE pellets in 100% polyester lining
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Beige and tan body with brown and black facial features
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.