Snapping Turtles- Set of 3
Fine Motor Work That's a Snap!
Kids can’t resist picking up these cute, fuzzy stuffed turtles — and they can’t put them down once they hear the soft, satisfying sound of the snaps. Snap the plush turtles together to help kids develop their hand muscles and fine motor skills. Each colored turtle is a different weight, so they can double as bean bags.
- Playful tool for developing fine motor coordination
- Super soft texture for gentle tactile input
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
- How many different ways can you snap the turtles together?
- Toss each turtle into a basket. Which one is the heaviest? Which one is the lightest?
- Tell a story about your turtles. Where do they live? Which animals live alongside them?
- Includes three turtles
- 11"L x 10"W
- Red: 1/2 lb. Blue: 3/4 lb. Yellow: 1 lb.
- Made of 100% polyester. Weights are 2mm polypropylene pellets in 70% polyester and 30% cotton lining. Polypropylene snaps
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Red/green, blue/green, yellow/green
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.