Snapping Turtles- Set of 3
Fine Motor Work That's a Snap!
Kids can’t resist picking up these cute, fuzzy stuffed turtles — and they can’t put them down once they hear the soft, satisfying sound of the snaps. Snap the plush turtles together to help kids develop their hand muscles and fine motor skills. Each colored turtle is a different weight, so they can double as bean bags.
- Playful tool for developing fine motor coordination
- Great for kids with fine motor challenges
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 3+
Ideas for Use
- How many different ways can you snap the turtles together?
- Toss each turtle into a basket. Which one is the heaviest? Which one is the lightest?
- Tell a story about your turtles. Where do they live? Which animals live alongside them?
- Includes three turtles
- 12"L x 12"W
- Red turtle: 7 oz. Blue turtle: 10.7 oz. Yellow turtle: 15 oz.
- Made of 100% polyester and polypropylene snaps. Filled with 100% polyester fiber fill. Weights are 2-3mm polypropylene pellets in 100% polyester lining
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Colors: Red, blue and yellow turtles with green stitching
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.