Soft Resistance Bands-3 Pack
Why We Love It
Jump on the Band-Wagon for Some Sensory Fun
Bend and stretch! Get a satisfying sensory workout with these Soft Resistance Bands. Perfect for both sensory seekers and avoiders, kids can stretch and strengthen their muscles while getting proprioceptive feedback at the same time. The soft fabric provides extra tactile input. Keep them in the clinic or take them in your backpack for a light and portable sensory solution. And if they get drooled on? The soft absorbent material can be thrown in the wash and they'll be as good as new.
- Encourages active movement and heavy work
- Supports kids with autisim, ADHD and sensory processing disorder
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 4+
Ideas for Use
- Place both feet on one end of the band, grab the other end with your hands . . . and PULL!
- Stretch with a friend. Hold opposite ends of the band and pull
- Place on the legs of your chair and use as a foot fidget
- Includes three bands\
- 21"L, stretches to 34"L
- Weighs 4 oz. each, 12 oz. total
- Made of 100% polyester terrycloth. Interior elastic is medical-grade synthetic latex rubber
- Hand wash. Air dry.
- Color: Blue
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.