Stomp, Rock and Walk Board
Versatile Balance Board
No ordinary rocking board, this board with an offset fulcrum offers three movement-based activities: Stomp, balance and wobble! Walk up and down as the board gently shifts, or try to stand on it while balancing. Practice building core strength and gross motor skills. The board transports easily, perfect for traveling therapists. Use with adult supervision.
- Appeals to sensory seekers and kids who crave movement
- Strength-building activity for children with low tone
- Made by Fun and Function
- Age 4+
Ideas for Use
- Stomp and catch a flying beanbag or ball (beanbags and balls sold separately)
- Imagine you're a tightrope walker balancing on a narrow ledge
- Place feet on either side of the board and tilt the board up and down, back and forth
- Use as a foot fidget underneath your desk to enhance concentration
- 20”L x 8”W x 1.75”D
- Weighs 2.25 lbs.
- Wood - Baltic birch
- Latex paint with polyurethane coating
- Surface wash. Air dry.
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.