Stomp, Rock and Walk Board
Why We Love It
Super Fun Rocker Board!
Stomp, balance and wobble! No ordinary rocking board, this sturdy board with an offset fulcrum offers three movement-based activities. Walk up and down as the board gently shifts, try to stand with a foot on either side of the board while balancing, or stomp on either side of the wobble board and watch the other side tilt up. Practice building core strength and balance skills. The board transports easily, perfect for therapists on the go.
- Appeals to sensory seekers and kids who crave movement
- Strength-building activity for children with low tone
- Made in the USA by Fun and Function
- Age 4+
Ideas for Use
- Place a bean bag (sold separately) on the yellow dot on one side of the board and stomp on the red dot. Can you catch the beanbag as it flies into the air?
- Imagine you're a tightrope walker balancing on a narrow ledge
- Place your feet on either side of the board and tilt the board side to side, maintaining your balance
- Board: 20"L x 8"W x 1.75"H
Dowel: 7.75"L x 1.25" Diameter
- Weighs 2.25 lbs.
- Holds up to 150 lbs.
- Made of Baltic birch plywood with polyurethane clear coat
- Surface wash. Air Dry.
- Color: Natural wood
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.
Though no chewy is indestructible, our categories can be helpful when choosing a chewy. Make sure the chewy you choose is appropriate for your child’s development and needs. Please follow our safety recommendations for chewies. Chewies should always be used with adult supervision.