Stomp, Rock and Walk Board
Get notified when this product is back in stock!
Versatile Balance Board
Stomp, balance and wobble! No ordinary rocking board, this sturdy board with an offset fulcrum offers three movement-based activities. Walk up and down as the board gently shifts, or try to stand on it while balancing. Practice building core strength and gross motor skills. The board transports easily, perfect for traveling therapists.
- Appeals to sensory seekers and kids who crave movement
- Strength-building activity for children with low tone
- Made in the USA by Fun and Function
- Age 4+
Ideas for Use
- Stomp and catch a flying beanbag or ball (beanbags and balls sold separately)
- Imagine you're a tightrope walker balancing on a narrow ledge
- Place feet on either side of the board and tilt the board up and down, back and forth
- Board: 20"L x 8"W x 1.75"H. Dowel: 7.7"L x 1.25" Diameter
- Weighs 2.25 lbs.
- Holds up to 150 lbs.
- Made of Baltic birch plywood board, birch dowel, latex paint dots, PU sealer and stainless steel screws
- Surface wash. Air dry.
- Color: Natural wood with yellow and red painted dots
Commitment to Safety
Always select products for your child’s developmental abilities, which can differ from chronological age. Consult with your pediatrician or therapist for guidance.
When using our products, remember that you – as the caregiver – know your child best. Please follow our safety recommendations, and provide additional supervision as needed for your child.